Glee Season 2 Episode 5 - Rocky Horror Glee Show - Preview

It's astounding! - As Kurt would sing it in their Time Warp rendition. It looks like they're gonna be rocking this next episode!


I haven't ever seen the original Rocky Horror Picture Show but it looks like New Directions' Rocky Horror Glee Show is gonna be better than it. Okayyy okay..so I'm a bit biased here. Admit it! You liked that Time Warp rendition of the gang. I don't remember the last time I've seen Rachel not singing...but on this one she isn't. I hear she's on Dammit, Janet. That would probably rock too.



On this halloween episode of Glee, we get reacquainted with a comedy-horror show that rocked the times before. Just can't wait 'til the full episode airs on the 26th! Adam Shankman directs the episode! No wonder it seems to be such a great one.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More